THE OLD RECTORY ACCESS STATEMENT
- The Old Rectory, in the village of Christchurch, is situated on top of a steep hill.
- The house has a sloping, tarmac surfaced driveway, with a double entrance.
- There is ample car parking but on a slight slope.
- Fifty metres from the house is a bus stop, however there is no pavement to this bus stop.
- The main train station in Newport is ten minutes away by car.
- The front door of the house is 980 mm wide and there is a step 280 mm high into the hallway, which has a large coir matted area and then carpet.
- There is a tiled cloakroom on the ground floor.
- The wide staircase to the bedrooms has a half landing, but no handrail on the lower half.
- The bedrooms are on the first floor and carpeted.
- Bedroom One has an en suite with a tiled floor, a roll top bath 600 mm high and a separate shower with a 100 mm lip.
- Bedroom Two has a private bathroom with a roll top bath 600 mm high and a separate shower with a 70 mm lip.